Myself Ds Chauhan
Blog Moved To A new adress. Click Here
We all know that there are alot of Jelly Bean based Roms for our Unite 2.
But Condition is that we need to Downgrade our Unite 2 before flashing any of them.
So Today I will Show You a very easy and effective guide to Downgrade to JB.
Let’s Start 🙂
For This we need some files
Steps to downgrade :-
1:- Install The Driver_Auto_Installer into ur PC.
2. Extract The SP flash tools ,JB Rom and Preloader &Logo.
(Extract on desktop Recommended
So that u can find them easily )
Replace the preloader and logo of downloaded Jellybean ROM with the preloader and logo of your
unite 2 Stock Kitkat Rom.
U Can Use Logo Of JB rom
Its Not Necessary To Replace the Logo but Replacing Preloder is must
3. Open extracted SP tools folder and Run SP flash tool..
4. Load the Scatter file of JB Rom In SP flash Tool
( Scatter file is in the extracted JB ROM folder )
5. When You Load The Scatter File From Extracted JB Rom folder”
SP flash tool will automatically Load all the required files 🙂
(If not automatically . Load them manually )
Select secro.img for CACHE and
USRDATA ( Last 2 options)
6. Select FIRMWARE UPGRADE in drop-down menu AND Click Download in SP Flash Tool.
7. Switch off your phone,Remove battery for 30 seconds
Insert battery and connect your phone via USB cable (Don’t switch on the phone). Flashing will take approx 3 minutes.
If your phone is not detected by sp flash tool. Reinstall drivers or install PDAnet
(PDAnet will resolve this)
Disconnect phone ,Remove Battery ,reinsert battery and connect phone.
Start Process again
After successful flashing you will see a green circle.
8. Remove USB cable and press Volume Up , Volume Down and
power on buttons to go to recovery.
9. When android icon appears, Press power button to see recovery options.
10. Press Volume down button ,
Select wipe data/factory reset
Then tap Menu key (Bottom left).
11. Press volume down and select
Yes –delete all user data
then tap menu key.
12: Select reboot system now and
tap menu key .
Will take some time for the first boot
Enjoy Your New JB Unite 2 🙂
Share my blog if it helps 🙂
Any Question ?
Just Comment Here Or
Join Me At Facebook
( Ds Chauhan Guladi )